Sunday, June 28, 2009

Outcomes

At the end of the this module, (after 6 weeks struggling , i felt that, 'Hey not bad"

actually i can, and i am able to do this


Demonstrate the process skills necessary in increasing self-awareness, critical reflection; analysis and evaluation into ones own practice.

i will always start asking my self with "Socratic-questions"

- what am i going to do now? if from here, how can i reach there? what's is the resources available to make me able to reach there? is there any rources i can rely?


· Exploit web based technologies for the purposes of learning, communication and research.

- i am learning, i am communicating and i am researching. all this while, i do not know how to embeded music into my own blog... but i learn from other's people blog, i communicating v my action learning set members and i do some researching online to "google" it. ALEX always say to me, ask GOOGLE. ahuh.. then i do it.. i am also able to use pando to download and upload my huge file

· Engage in action learning and inquiry based learning through active participation in small learning groups towards problem resolution.

i think this learning experience never i get in else where.

and this actually make me, myself be more proactive and able to seek for solutions

1 comment:

Jo said...

I think I Ling, you are a really resourceful person. Potential is limitless when we apply ourselves. I really agree with what Alex mentioned in my blog - if you don't use it, you lose it. How true. I do hope that even though we have completed Learning to eLearn module, I will continue to use the skills learnt. That way, I'll be able to "cement" the knowledge into my brains.