Monday, June 22, 2009

Final presentation: 3pm @20th June2009

it's really headache, nervous, my little heart keep jumping, and i could feel there is "butterflies in my stomach"
after the Small World Play online supervision, untill near to 12pm... it's really feel dizzy
i chat with priscilla and melinda untill 1.00pm++
my God...

3pm.. 3pm... 3 pm... reaching soon...
nothing to ate, just make myself a tomyam instant noodle mee and start to check on the slide in google documents.



i am trying to embeded from google doc.
it;s work. haha... slide share able to do it, youtube able to do so, as melinda had upload copy
google is powerful lah~~~
the url link : http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dcfx7hps_2gzdpdcc5


Jo and Hazel is our protagonist or leading actor on this show.
Erything went well as per planned, though we perceive some problem, but we all manage to overcome this.
Jo did the presentation on the slides,
Hazel covered the summary proposal,
Seok Binn and Melinda did the audio and video taping,
me myself do provided technical support.

Priscilla was invited as our honourable guest,
and we have the things end all... to YB Lim Guan Eng.
then, we go for tea reception prepared by JO

this is really amazing learning journey.
for FIRST TIME i felt that online learning is work and better than face to face learning
it's save my cost to go to school, host a discussion, and save my time to travel.
it's amazing... and we did it so great!

YEAH~~

No comments: